TRO Awning instructions needed.

Old October 19th 03, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Roberts

Default TRO Awning instructions needed.

Hi everyone. Having purchased the Trio Awning, we have found that we are
missing the all important erection instructions. We are now looking for a
copy of said instructions. If anyone can help, it would save many bad
tempers and embarrassing moments next time we take it out.

The details a-

TRIO Sport

Artikel Nr 31205000850

Teltdug:- Family Spring 0850 GRP

Canvas :- Family Spring 0850 GRP

Serie Nr;- 900441.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Carol & Jim R

Old October 19th 03, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:55:40 +0100, "Jim Roberts"
wrote:

| Hi everyone. Having purchased the Trio Awning, we have found that we are
| missing the all important erection instructions. We are now looking for a
| copy of said instructions. If anyone can help, it would save many bad
| tempers and embarrassing moments next time we take it out.

Practice where nobody can see you.
It is always easy when you have done it once.

Dave F