new van

Old October 19th 03, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
john

Default new van

Any body else find it frustrating on ordering a new van to be told it might
not be here before Easter! I know that they can only build so many and that
its getting more popular but still.

john

Old October 19th 03, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
klyne

--
"john" wrote in message
Any body else find it frustrating on ordering a new van to be told it

might
not be here before Easter! I know that they can only build so many and

that
its getting more popular but still.

john

We have just ordered a new van and we hope to get it in March. This suits us
as it is unlikely that we will use it before Easter and it means I don't
have a new van sitting in my back garden for 6 months before I use it. Our
Dealer is happy for us to keep our old van until the new one is delivered.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site reports

Old October 20th 03, 07:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

Its the usual conspiracy to get you to buy before they give even larger
discounts at the caravan show at the NEC in February, a mate of mine got at
least 2000 off his Coachman Amara there.

Old October 20th 03, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

john tried to scribble ...

Any body else find it frustrating on ordering a new van to be told it
might not be here before Easter! I know that they can only build so
many and that its getting more popular but still.

john

Don't buy brand new if you want something straight away. Use the power of
your however many thousands of pounds to exercise some discretion in the
dealer or supplier you use. You are in a relatively strong position, so
make them do your bidding.

--
Digweed
'79 Beamish RL 250, '85 Swift Corvette,

Old October 20th 03, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tired Of Fools

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message

Digweed
'79 Beamish RL 250, '85 Swift Corvette,
'95 Dyna-Tech CroMo Comp, '97 Landrover Discovery 300 Tdi,
'03 Associated RC10 B4 ....

When did it become fashionable to list one's possessions in a sig file? (it
seems a bit tacky to me)

Old October 21st 03, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Tired Of Fools tried to scribble ...

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message

Digweed
'79 Beamish RL 250, '85 Swift Corvette,
'95 Dyna-Tech CroMo Comp, '97 Landrover Discovery 300 Tdi,
'03 Associated RC10 B4 ....

When did it become fashionable to list one's possessions in a sig
file? (it seems a bit tacky to me)

I guess it never did become fashionable, though that would depend upon the
newsgroups one frequents, and the sig doesn't list all of them, just those
that are applicable to the majority of newsgroups I like and use ..