Caravan Covers

Old October 20th 03, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Frost

Default Caravan Covers

I am considering investing in a cover for my Caravan. Does anyone have any
advice/stories to help me with this. I am particularly worried about window
damage. However, I am fed up with GRP Panels fading at different
rates/shades. This seems worse with newer vans.

Thanks
Paul

Old October 20th 03, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
foreverArsenal

Paul Frost wrote:
I am considering investing in a cover for my Caravan. Does anyone
have any advice/stories to help me with this. I am particularly
worried about window damage. However, I am fed up with GRP Panels
fading at different rates/shades. This seems worse with newer vans.

Thanks
Paul

Hi
On my forth winter with cover know,no problems to date.
I cover windows with bubble wrap,help in place with small piece velcro to
each corner of frame,
each marked up for which window and use same bits each year.

--
Barry
If it ain't broke-don't fix it

/\ ~ /}