Camping Kirchgarten-attn Nomad

Old October 21st 03, 07:54 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
klyne

Default Camping Kirchgarten-attn Nomad

Nomad

Tried to reply direct but this did not work.

Thanks for that info it looks promising. We are always looking for sites we
may use in the future. We very much liked Belchenblick but it did not strike
me as catering a lot for children. We went there in 1992 when our lads were
13 and 15. They could only use the pool at certain times as there were
periods reserved for adults only. It would suit us fine now!!!!

--
David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Old October 21st 03, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nomad

Sorry about the anti spam measures. Of the two sites, I prefer Kirchzarten
but not in peak season when it gets very full. Have a look at
http://www.camping-kirchzarten.de/

Nomad

"klyne" wrote in message
Nomad

Tried to reply direct but this did not work.

Thanks for that info it looks promising. We are always looking for sites

we
may use in the future. We very much liked Belchenblick but it did not

strike
me as catering a lot for children. We went there in 1992 when our lads

were
13 and 15. They could only use the pool at certain times as there were
periods reserved for adults only. It would suit us fine now!!!!

--
David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
Details of our Caravan Travels in the UK and Europe with help and advice

and
site reports