Lincolnshire Wolds--

Old October 21st 03, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jools

Default Lincolnshire Wolds--

Looking to travel down to this area, this weekend for 4 days or so.

Can anyone recommend a cheap site under 10 per night all in(hard now a
days).

Will be visiting Boston, Lincoln and Wisbech...

1 Teenage son, 1 toddler...

We are caravan club members, so any of there sites, you can recommend?

Thannx in advance

Jools

Old October 21st 03, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
AH

Try Woodland Water at Ancaster, quiet at this time of year but still got a
public house/restaurant/chinese takeaway on site with spectacular lakeland
views/walks, dont know phone number off hand but will get it if you e-mail
me.

Remove "the brain" to reply

news

Old October 21st 03, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
AH

Default Lincolnshire Wolds-- web site

www.woodlandwaters.co.uk

--
Remove "the brain" to reply
news

Old October 21st 03, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jools

thanks Ah
"AH" wrote in message
www.woodlandwaters.co.uk

--
Remove "the brain" to reply
news

Old October 22nd 03, 06:10 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nomad

I usually stay on CL's in this area and can recommend the one owned by Mr
Yousef just outside Louth. Open all year, hard standing and electrics
available for 6.50 p.n.
If you want more facilities I would have thought the CC club site at
Skegness would suit you but may be more than you want to pay?
Nomad

news

Old October 22nd 03, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Can anyone recommend a cheap site under 10 per night all in(hard now a
days).

.... We are caravan club members, so any of there sites, you can
recommend?

There are forty seven sites in the CC directory for Lincs (with electric
points)- all under 10.
DaveK.