recover post???

Old October 22nd 03, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Brian.

Default recover post???

Hi I posted a message a few weeks ago and have been working away
unfortunately my post has now gone is there any way to recover it so I can
see if i had a reply to my question??
thanks in advance
Brian

Old October 22nd 03, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Brian." wrote in message
Hi I posted a message a few weeks ago and have been working away
unfortunately my post has now gone is there any way to recover it so I

can
see if i had a reply to my question??
thanks in advance
Brian

http://groups.google.com/

Please reply to News Group.

Old October 22nd 03, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:36:27 +0100, "Brian."
wrote:

| Hi I posted a message a few weeks ago and have been working away
| unfortunately my post has now gone is there any way to recover it so I can
| see if i had a reply to my question??

Look in:
http://www.google.co.uk/advanced_group_search?hl=en

Dave F
Old October 22nd 03, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:29:14 +0100, kqr wrote:

| In article , Brian. wrote.....
| Hi I posted a message a few weeks ago and have been working away
| unfortunately my post has now gone is there any way to recover it so I can
| see if i had a reply to my question??
| thanks in advance
| Brian
|

| Unsubscribe to the group then subscribe again. All the posts will be
| downloaded.

Only those which are still on your newserver.
All newsservers delete posts after a few minutes/hour/days/weeks, depends
on the newsserver and type of post.

Dave F

Old October 23rd 03, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
T i m

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 00:43:57 +0100, kqr wrote:

Then either use a decent server or go to another that has it.

[T] Talking od that .. I find NTL's servers to be very slow /
unreliable between say 6 and 11 pm. What alternatives do you suggest
please?

All the best ..

T i m
Old October 23rd 03, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:02:14 +0100, kqr wrote:

| In article , T i m
| wrote.....
| On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 00:43:57 +0100, kqr wrote:
|

| Then either use a decent server or go to another that has it.
|
| [T] Talking od that .. I find NTL's servers to be very slow /
| unreliable between say 6 and 11 pm. What alternatives do you suggest
| please?
|
| All the best ..
|
| T i m
|
| news.individual.net
|
| You need to register your details and an account pass etc will be
| mailed to you.
|
| http://news.dfncis.de

http://news.individual.net/
is the same thing in English

Read the
http://news.individual.net/rules.html
Accurate Sender Address
The e-mail addresses in From:, Reply-To:, and Sender: fields must belong to
you and they have to be valid. Using identifiers of other individuals
without their permission or e-mail addresses that will bounce is not
permitted. (For more details see paragraph 5.3 of the FAQ.)
http://news.individual.net/faq.html
5.3 May I mangle my "From:" header address so that I do not get SPAM?
No. We recommend to get an account with a free e-mail provider (such as
GMX, Yahoo, Hotmail, Bigfoot...) and to not read mails that go to that
address at all, only sporadically or in combination with suitable filter
mechanisms.
This has the same effect, but does not violate the netiquette, our policy
or other guidelines.
Another way is the usage of ". The owner of privacy.net has
given his permission to use that address for SPAM protection purposes.

They are also prissy on other points.

Dave F

Old October 23rd 03, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Lander

Hi I posted a message a few weeks ago and have been working away
unfortunately my post has now gone is there any way to recover it so I can
see if i had a reply to my question??
thanks in advance
Brian

Which one was it ?
recover post???, Brian.
Help!! [email protected] Caravans, Brian.
Site in Pelsall West Midlands, Brian.
any static sites in west midlands, Brian.
Static site West Midlands, Brian.

Pete
(Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)
http://www.mountainactivitysection.org.uk

Old October 24th 03, 11:33 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
T i m

http://news.individual.net/
is the same thing in English

Thanks for that kqr and Dave .. not signed up yet .. might do later

T i m