Caravan site wanted please.

Old October 22nd 03, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ken

Default Caravan site wanted please.

I have a 34 x 12 static carava on a North Yorkshire site which I use for
weekends and holidays with my wife. The site is getting very noisy now and
would like to move the van to a very small quiet site in either East or
North Yorkshire. Does anyone know of such a site please.

George.

Old October 22nd 03, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stumo

I know from my own experience that few. if any, sites will let you move a
van on without charging a large premium to compensate for the fact that they
are giving up the potential commission (probably around 4000) on selling a
new static on the pitch. The amount they charge can start from around 1000
plus you've got your moving fees. There is a comprehensive list of all
sites in the UK in the What Holiday Caravn magazine that comes out once a
year.

HTH

--
Jane