Which VW Motorhome ? (Emphasis on Base Vehicle Reliability)

Old July 8th 03, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Bob Edwards

Default Which VW Motorhome ? (Emphasis on Base Vehicle Reliability)

We (ME and Wife) are considering one of the VW based, Type 4, Motorhomes.
read a lot of, AutoSleepers, WestFalia,... Has anyone got experience of
these.

I think you are out of luck asking this question about VWs on this
newsgroup. I asked a similar (but shorter) question a couple of weeks ago
and only got one reply. I hope this is not your only one!

Where are all the VW experts?