Which VW Motorhome ? (Emphasis on Base Vehicle Reliability)

Old July 8th 03, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ken

Default Which VW Motorhome ? (Emphasis on Base Vehicle Reliability)

I am no VW expert but I recently part exchanged our Autohomes Komet based on
a T4 diesel. I was sad to see it go. It went like a rocket, being a 2.4 5
cylinder diesel and seemed to be built like the proverbial battleship. We
had great fun in it but--and it was a big but--it was too small for us. I
believe that VWs are very reliable but the genuine parts can be expensive.
This does'nt help you much I know but you won't go wrong VW providing you
get the right layout etc for your needs.

Ken