1 Portland Close Braintree

Old July 12th 03, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Geoff

Default 1 Portland Close Braintree

Sorry to be a nuisance on this lovely sunny morning.

Unfortunately you have delivered to me copy of military modelling. If it's
for someone local to me please let me know and I will put it through their
door, otherwise If you like I will put it outside in an envelope for
collection one morning (please state when)

BTW I did not receive any other mag this morning.

Finally whenever possible after any commitment you may have with wholesaler,
please can you cancel Garden Rail, that I was trying out.

Thanks

Regards

Geoff