F.S. Bulldog mini hitch lock and aqua roll

Old October 25th 03, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Roberts

Default F.S. Bulldog mini hitch lock and aqua roll

Hi everyone. The van we have just bought came with these items that we do
not now need. thought we would offer them on here before they go on e-bay.
Make us an offer if interested. We live in the East Riding of Yorkshire.

Carol and Jim R

Old October 26th 03, 08:24 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

"Jim Roberts" wrote in message
Hi everyone. The van we have just bought came with these items that we do
not now need. thought we would offer them on here before they go on e-bay.
Make us an offer if interested. We live in the East Riding of Yorkshire.

Carol and Jim R

Carol&Jim,

When you sell on ebay and you dont want to send the stuff by the postal
service. Make sure to state cash on collection and where you live. I sold a
cement mixer and a set of ladders and was expected to make arrangements to
deliver to a service station a hundred miles away. I subiquently re
advertised it ( I only wanted 50 for the cement mixer, it was 15 years old.
I got 120 and the ladder I wanted 10 sold for 30. and they where
collected no trouble. Best of luck Mike Sansom