caravanning des 4 vents, nr Paris

Old July 13th 03, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Paul

Default caravanning des 4 vents, nr Paris

Ah,

This is an excellent site, all pitches very very large with electric and
water, so no problems there, toilets & showers very good & clean, 24m
diameter x 1.9m depth swimming pool plus other sports facilities and the
owner & staff speak good English.

Also only fifteen minutes from Disney.

Regards

Paul

"AH" wrote in message
Anyone had any experience of this site and its suitability for an American
m/home (10m)?
All answers will be gratefully received

Old July 14th 03, 09:02 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Steve

"AH" wrote in message
Anyone had any experience of this site and its suitability for an

American
m/home (10m)?
All answers will be gratefully received

Can you tell me where can I find some details - we're off to Disney with the
kids next year and want to book our sites up ready.

Cheers

Steve

Old July 14th 03, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Paul Jerome

"Steve" wrote in message

"Paul" wrote in message
Ah,

Can you tell me where can I find some details - we're off to Disney with

the
kids next year and want to book our sites up ready.

Cheers

Steve

You can camp the night on Disney's car park for a small fee. They have
toilets and showers. You can then be first in the queue for the rides the
next morning. Mind you, you do get woken at 7:00 by "Welcome to Disneyland
Paris. Please take a few moments to note where you have left your car."

Paul Jerome

Old July 14th 03, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
AH

Am now at Caravanning des 4 Vents, it is a very good site but at this time
of year very busy and I suggest that the owners become a little greedy,
trying to get as many vans in as possible.
I have no more than 1.5 metres from edge of my awning to side of another
m/home.

Apart from that it is good access to Disney (although not going this year)
and only 1/2 hour drive into Paris for Bastille celebrations which really
were worth going in for this morning.

"Paul Jerome" wrote in message

"Steve" wrote in message

Ah,

Old July 15th 03, 10:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dave Smith

http://www.caravaning-4vents.fr/
Dave