after sales service

Old July 15th 03, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ken

Default after sales service

just a rant from me over what I consider to be poor service. We bought our
brand new Compass Avantgarde 400 from a well known dealer in Kent. When we
collected it and got it home we found there was no Jack/wheel spanner and
the CD part of the radio didn't work. The dealer was very offhand and said
to claim a new radio from the Pueogot main dealer. He could have easily
given us another radio/CD as he removes them from all vans at each show. The
jack/wheel spanner--- well--- We just keep getting fobbed off and that's
when you actually manage to talk to some one. To-day was my 5th phone call
and all you get is 'I'll get some-one to contact you', Which never happens.

Ken

Old July 16th 03, 07:14 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Andy R

"ken" wrote in message
just a rant from me over what I consider to be poor service. We bought our
brand new Compass Avantgarde 400 from a well known dealer in Kent. When we
collected it and got it home we found there was no Jack/wheel spanner and
the CD part of the radio didn't work. The dealer was very offhand and said
to claim a new radio from the Pueogot main dealer. He could have easily
given us another radio/CD as he removes them from all vans at each show.

The
jack/wheel spanner--- well--- We just keep getting fobbed off and that's
when you actually manage to talk to some one. To-day was my 5th phone call
and all you get is 'I'll get some-one to contact you', Which never

happens.

If you can spare the time sit outside his dealership for a couple of hours
with a big notice stating exactly what you've said on this newsgroup.

Rgds

Andy R

Old July 16th 03, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ken

Thanks for your comments. I shall ring them again to-morrow (Thursday) and
hang on until I speak to the manager. This is the person that is 'always
busy with a customer and he will ring you back'. I know my gripes are
trivial but they could be resolved so easily. I will keep you posted.

Ken

Old July 16th 03, 08:59 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Mike Williams

"ken" wrote in message
Thanks for your comments. I shall ring them again to-morrow (Thursday)

and
hang on until I speak to the manager. This is the person that is 'always
busy with a customer and he will ring you back'. I know my gripes are
trivial but they could be resolved so easily. I will keep you posted.

Tell us who these people are, Ken. We'll then know to avoid them.

Mike

Old July 16th 03, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ken

I will definitely tell you to-morrow. I hope to use this newsgroup as a bit
of 'muscle' when I ring them.

Ken