WEBBS Motor Caravans Thank you!!

Old July 17th 03, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
DougGunn

Default WEBBS Motor Caravans Thank you!!

Hi all
I would just like to say the customer comes first here, I have just bought
my second van from WEBBS and I have never failed to be impressed with their
service.
If you are looking to buy, upgrade, then I would reccommend them to you.
To Mr Webb, Andy and team thanks
Doug
PS I am not a member of this organisation, just thought it would be nice to
be positive about a company

Old July 17th 03, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
happytheman

snip advert
Doug
PS I am not a member of this organisation, just thought it would be nice

be positive about a company

Yes be positive, but posting twice in one week means you're gushing. Get
out and use your van now and tell everybody you meet.

happytheman

Old July 18th 03, 02:40 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
T P

"DougGunn" wrote:

To Mr Webb, Andy and team thanks
Doug
PS I am not a member of this organisation, just thought it would be nice to
be positive about a company

Presumably you're a Mr Doug Webb who owns a
motorcaravan dealership and drives a Bentley?

;-)