Information about 1981Monza and 1982 Viceroy

Old July 31st 03, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
G&T

Default Information about 1981Monza and 1982 Viceroy

I need to be reminded about the layout of the following caravans.
1981 ABI Monza 1400 and a 1982 ABI (ACE) Viceroy
Have you owned one of these caravans in the past...or even have one now?
Any sugestions where I could get this information.
Even better, if you have the original specs and brochures could I beg borrow
or buy them?
This information is vital!