warning speed camera

Old August 6th 03, 10:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.rec.motorcycles
Nigel Eaton

Default warning speed camera

Using the patented Mavis Bacon "Hunt&Peck" Technique, Dave Dew
typed

"Ann Onymous" wrote in message
.. .

Isn't this the longest thread we've had in uk.rec.caravanning for a while?

Yes, but only because we have been joined by the 'boy racers' who object to
getting nicked because they are not burglars.
You have to laugh.

Ah! He's a road louse. That explains everything.
--
Nigel
WS* GHPOTHUF#24 APOSTLE#14 DLC#1 COFF#20

ZZR1100 and Enfield 500 Curry House Racer "The Basmati Rice Burner" (No , I'm
not sure how that happened either).