Hundreds of posts swamping us about warning speed camera

Old August 8th 03, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ralph

Default Hundreds of posts swamping us about warning speed camera

"Tim S Kemp" wrote in message
. ..

"Dave Hardy" wrote in message
Hey guys

Could you all remove uk.rec.motorcaravans from your group replies on

this
subject because we're getting overwhelmed here with your posts.

In any case, none of us can get up enough speed to be troubled by those
cameras...... ;)

Indeeed, hence the fact that Caravans are one of the biggest menaces to

the
motoring public EVER and should be removed from the road or only be

allowed
at restricted times - most can't even keep up with HGVs, the number of
carvan driving idiots I see who STOP UPHILL then can't get going, or fail

maintain their towcar enough and so break down in the most awkward place,

or
buy an inappropriate vehicle for their trailer is ridiculous.

Oh dear. No point in trying to explain to this guy the difference between a
caravan and a motorhome.
But as I've removed all the other groups from this post he won't see it
anyway.