tow car info

Old October 26th 03, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob

Default tow car info

could anyone tell me of a good web site to research kerb weights etc, of
both new and mainly second hand cars as i am looking at changing my car in
the near future.
cheers
Rob

Old October 26th 03, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill

"Bob" wrote in message
could anyone tell me of a good web site to research kerb weights etc, of
both new and mainly second hand cars as i am looking at changing my car in
the near future.

See Klyne's answer to the post "Caravan kerbweights" a few posts up the page
from yours.

Bill

Old October 26th 03, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Milnes

Try the Motoring Magazines to see if they have a data chart available. My
regular car magazine (Diesel Car) does. Also the car buyers guides should have
some indications of major details.

Cheers, Peter.

"Bob" wrote in message
: could anyone tell me of a good web site to research kerb weights etc, of
: both new and mainly second hand cars as i am looking at changing my car in
: the near future.
: cheers
: Rob
:
:

Old October 26th 03, 11:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
MadNurseGaz

Bob wrote:
could anyone tell me of a good web site to research kerb weights etc,
of both new and mainly second hand cars as i am looking at changing
my car in the near future.
cheers
Rob

Try www.carfolio.com , they have a large database of tech specifications
covering many makes and models, old and new. Often the kerbweight is
included in a model's entry.
Regards,
MadNurseGaz