Finding European Brochures, full of pictures!

Old August 26th 03, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Will R

Default Finding European Brochures, full of pictures!

I am still in the process of planning my motor home trip around
France, Italy and Switzerland during October. In order to help me
build up my list of places to visit i have been going round travel
agents and commandeering brochures, purely to gain ideas.
Unfortunately 90% brochures have no pictures of the area choosing to
focus on the hotels and facilities instead (understandable, and who am
i to complain they free after all!!). I have come across only one
brochure (Brittany) which has been invaluable. Therefore my question
is can anyone recommend any websites, companies, wishing to promote
their countries that are happy send out informative guides to the
places.
Thanks
Will R
Old August 26th 03, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dave Hardy

Yahoo search on Brittany comes up with the Brittany Tourist Board website .

http://www.brittanytourism.com/

Search each region/area you're travelling to and you'll find loads of
informative websites from which you can order brochures......

Many towns have their own websites too.

om...