Help me with my project

Old October 26th 03, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
sam broadbent

Default Help me with my project

To all camper van owners

I am Studying Industrial design at Loughborough University.
For my major project I am designing a Kitchen unit for a camper van.

Please could you take a few minutes to fill in my survey It would be great
to get some user insights.

www.chrisbonwick.co.uk/question

Thanks

Chris Bonwick

Old October 27th 03, 04:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bowtiejim

"sam broadbent" wrote in message
To all camper van owners

I am Studying Industrial design at Loughborough University.
For my major project I am designing a Kitchen unit for a camper van.

Please could you take a few minutes to fill in my survey It would be great
to get some user insights.

www.chrisbonwick.co.uk/question

Thanks

Chris Bonwick

Care with this site. This is not a Loughborough University site and much as
Chris Bonwick might be genuine, I would be happier if he was using one
rather than his own private address.

Old October 27th 03, 07:25 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
sam broadbent

To Mr "Bowtijim"
If anyone has any doubts to my authentisity then fell free to email me at

before filling in my survey,

www.chrisbonwick.co.uk/question

This is my university email address, I would be unable to access this if I
was not in fact a student.
I could not put the survey on the university website as they do not support
survey scripts!
I have a deadline on friday and i need to prove there is a user need for my
project, the questionnaire refers mainly to van conversion campervans - not
couchbuilt types.

Regards

Chris Bonwick

Old October 27th 03, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"sam broadbent" wrote in message
To Mr "Bowtijim"
If anyone has any doubts to my authentisity then fell free to email me at

before filling in my survey,

www.chrisbonwick.co.uk/question

This is my university email address, I would be unable to access this if I
was not in fact a student.
I could not put the survey on the university website as they do not

support
survey scripts!

Fair comment though. My friend supplied goods to a purchaser at Aston
University without doing the usual credit - security checks. Thought he was
dealing with the university. Never got paid and then discovered that the
seatof learning rents out space to any nondescripts to use as business
premises.
DaveK.

Old October 27th 03, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
sam broadbent

Thanks for that mr Dave K,
However I am not selling anything, so i can't really do you any harm its
just a simple survey................

why is this newsgroup thing so complex?

Chris

Old October 27th 03, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bowtiejim

"sam broadbent" wrote in message
Thanks for that mr Dave K,

Sorry Chris if it seems we are unfriendly, but we all receive too many
survey requests to immediately jump around filling in forms etc without
being certain to whom we are giving information. Added to which my daughter
was at Loughborough recently studying engineering, so I knew it couldn't be
a uni site. I have no interest in camper vans so I am unable to help you.