firstimers van conversion

Old August 30th 03, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
rich

Default firstimers van conversion

i have just sold my old 1972 vw camper due to lack of space ,i am now
looking for a ford transit or merc 308 to do a conversion on ,but my problem
is that i only have a max height of 8foot 3" to my garage which means i will
probably have to buy a semi high roof van.so my question to you all is where
could i buy a pop up roof ? or has anyone who has done a conversion
themselfs and come across the situation i am now faced with. the BT becomes
home in this months issue was a real good read,have any readers got any
links to sites like this ,something like a firstimers van conversion or
simular

Old September 3rd 03, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Steve Neal

Rich,

Have a word with the guys at Concept Multi-Car in Manchester; they're the UK
Agents for Reimo components. Reimo do roofs and furniture for VW, Merc and
Trannie conversions.

Steve

. ..

Old September 4th 03, 01:09 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
T P

"Steve Neal" wrote:

Rich,

Have a word with the guys at Concept Multi-Car in Manchester; they're the UK
Agents for Reimo components. Reimo do roofs and furniture for VW, Merc and
Trannie conversions.

Wrong. Concept Multi-Car is in Hythe, Kent. They sell Reimo.

Reimo UK is in Manchester. They also sell Reimo.

I believe that both Concept Multi-Car and Reimo UK obtain their
components direct from Reimo of Germany. Concept Multi-Car were the
sole UK agents for Reimo before the days of Reimo UK.

Old September 4th 03, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Steve Neal

Kent ... Manchester - what's in a few hundred miles ;-)))

Well spotted...

Steve

"T P" wrote in message
news