Auto-sleeper Trooper

Old August 31st 03, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Barleycorn

Default Auto-sleeper Trooper

Hi all,

We have just bought an Auto-sleeper Trooper, which is a rising roof tin tent
based on the VW T4.

We hope to use it as everyday transport, and were wondering if anyone who
has one, or similar, has fitted an extra seat in front of the existing back
seat / bed, to use when we are not touring. There seems to be plenty of
room here, and easy access through the sliding side door. I was thinking
along the lines of getting a pair of removable ones from a wheelchair
equipped minibus, and fit the tracking in the floor. Anyone done this, or is
it a non starter?

Many TIA, Barleycorn.