NFOL IPSWICH

Old August 31st 03, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.rec.camping
Peter Lander

Default NFOL IPSWICH

Hi,
Were you there?
I am gathering pictures of the event for the website. If you have taken
any and are prepared to share them with use, let me know here and I will
get back to you.

Pete
(Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)
http://www.mountainactivitysection.org.uk

Old September 1st 03, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.rec.camping
Peter Lander

I wasn't able to go, was it any good this year, at least you didn't need a
boat!!!
Simon

Ground like concrete. Grass all burnt out leaving things dusty. Trade
was good. Illuminated Mardi Gras was a flop.
Overall we had a good week.

Old September 1st 03, 11:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.rec.camping
Dave Smith

Wheres next years NFOL please?
Dave
news:[email protected] .mailgate.org...

Old September 2nd 03, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.rec.camping
Peter Lander

Wheres next years NFOL please?
Dave

The meet is to be held at Berkeley Castle & the theme is Battles.
The site is green fields. You can see the location here :-
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap...198865&A=Y&Z=3
and the website for the castle is :-
http://www.berkeley-castle.com
Already got my place booked.