NFOL

Old September 6th 03, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
barjora

Default NFOL

Just returned from Sweden via Harwich and many bridges...on way back home to
NE. (no high sided vehicles from N Shields in July August) Point trying to
make is that we were exhausted acknowledging fellow M Homers coming in
opposite direction. Left arm in spasm by Scotch Corner!! No complaints
really as it is good to be recognised on the road. The Scandinavians are
slowly coming round to the mad Brits waving as they pass. Hope u all
enjoyed the feast............
Mike & Babs

Old September 7th 03, 12:33 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
alan harvey

"barjora" wrote in message
. ..
Just returned from Sweden via Harwich and many bridges...on way back home

NE. (no high sided vehicles from N Shields in July August) Point trying to
make is that we were exhausted acknowledging fellow M Homers coming in
opposite direction. Left arm in spasm by Scotch Corner!! No complaints
really as it is good to be recognised on the road. The Scandinavians are
slowly coming round to the mad Brits waving as they pass. Hope u all
enjoyed the feast............
Mike & Babs

I have a real problem with this........
The two groups that acknowledge each other are Motorhomes and Motorcycles.
I have both.
I get quizzical looks from bikers when I wave from my 'van and ditto from
motorvans when I flash them from my bike. :-)

Alan

Old September 7th 03, 07:21 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
T P

"alan harvey" wrote:

I have a real problem with this........
The two groups that acknowledge each other are Motorhomes and Motorcycles.
I have both.

You forgot air-cooled VWs.

;-)