Diesel Chipping

Old September 20th 03, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
SH

Default Diesel Chipping

Has anybody had any experience of chipping their motorhome.
85bhp on the 2.0jtd is not enough - the same engine produces 108bhp in the
Fiat car.
What would a chipped engine with intercooler produce without putting
unnecessary strain on the engine.
Has anybody had any experience?

Steve

Old September 21st 03, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Shorty

"SH" wrote in message
.. .
Has anybody had any experience of chipping their motorhome.
85bhp on the 2.0jtd is not enough - the same engine produces 108bhp in the
Fiat car.
What would a chipped engine with intercooler produce without putting
unnecessary strain on the engine.
Has anybody had any experience?

Steve

Hi steve, try looking at the Van Aarken website. If you fill in the enquiry
form they will ring you with all the details, but, I found it a bit
expensive.
http://www.vanaaken.com/index1.html
Steve

Old September 25th 03, 08:27 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Les Rose

"Shorty" wrote in message

"SH" wrote in message
.. .
Has anybody had any experience of chipping their motorhome.
85bhp on the 2.0jtd is not enough - the same engine produces 108bhp in

the
Fiat car.
What would a chipped engine with intercooler produce without putting
unnecessary strain on the engine.
Has anybody had any experience?

Steve

Hi steve, try looking at the Van Aarken website. If you fill in the

enquiry
form they will ring you with all the details, but, I found it a bit
expensive.
http://www.vanaaken.com/index1.html
Steve

What about the direct-injection Fiat Ducato 2.5? I find that although it
goes quite well the gears are so widely spaced that there is often not
enough torque when changing up. I suspect the injection on this engine is
mechanical though.