NEWS! HBSG INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD.

Old October 2nd 03, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

Default NEWS! HBSG INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD.

How Many People Know That Their Council Is Ran By A Japaneze Owned Company
Nomura.

Council Members Have Said They Did Not Feel It Was Needed To Tell The Public
Of The True Owners Of HBS BUSINESS SERVICES GROUP LIMITED,
Formerly (HYDER BUSINESS SERVICES GROUP LIMITED).

Even Many Councillors Did Not Know.
A Letter I Received From Richard Long Today Still Stated HBS Is Hyder Business Services Group Limited A Total Lie.
Hyder Business Services Group Limited Is Not A Registered Company.

Lincolnshire
Bedfordshire
Middlesbrough 01642 245432
Companies House

Opra Prosecuted Hyder Business Service Group Limited For Failure To Pass Funds To Their Pension Fund. (Link To Pension Regulatory Body OPRA)
http://www.opra.gov.uk/determination..._6013_01.shtml
Below True Companies House Details.
http://www.clubjackpots.com/CompaniesHouse.htm
Look Below They Are Even Involved In Our Court System.
http://www.clubjackpots.com/MAGISTRATES.htm
Have All Been Privatised Under HBS Owned By Nomura Of Japan And Portrayed
As A Welsh Company To The Public Which Is Lies.

I Was Told By Richard Long Head Of Legal Services In Middlesbrough Council
That The Public Did Not Have The Right To Know.

Most Employees Of (HBS BUSINESS SERVICES GROUP LIMITED) Donít As Of Today Know The Company Is Owned By Nomura At The End Of A Chain Of Companies Used To Mask Their Real Identity.

Brian Howes