2004 dover-calais with p&o

Old October 27th 03, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul Saunders

Default 2004 dover-calais with p&o

As much as I hate the P&O website, I've just booked for next year,
travelling at the beginning of July for 3 weeks, car and caravan and paid
128. Funny thing is the offer says from 136. Has anyone else booked yet?

Old October 27th 03, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
klyne

--
"Paul Saunders" wrote in message
As much as I hate the P&O website, I've just booked for next year,
travelling at the beginning of July for 3 weeks, car and caravan and paid
128. Funny thing is the offer says from 136. Has anyone else booked yet?

Paul

Yes booked a couple of days ago but via the Caravan Club web site. The P&O
offer is quite restrictive in terms of times. With the CC I was able to get
an early evening crossing and return from Calais at 9.30 for 143 which I
thought was quite good. When I checked the same time on the P&O site it was
well over 200.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site reports

Old October 28th 03, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"Paul Saunders" wrote in message
As much as I hate the P&O website, I've just booked for next year,
travelling at the beginning of July for 3 weeks, car and caravan and paid
128. Funny thing is the offer says from 136. Has anyone else booked yet?

Same price-128, through the CC after trying unsuccessfully to work through
the P&O website.
DaveK.

Old October 28th 03, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Crawford

"DaveK" wrote in message
Same price-128, through the CC after trying unsuccessfully to work

through
the P&O website.
DaveK.

Same here Dave, if you register you can't get a price, if you don't register
you get one double the Cc's price.Well that's what I've been getting, phoned
the CC yesterday, 128 and could have returned on a Saturday for the same
price.

Jim

Old October 29th 03, 07:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Geden

I can't seem to be able to find my way to the 'caravans go free' bit on the
P&O site?? Can anyone tell me which buttons to click please??