CADAC Deep Clean

Old October 27th 03, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Pot Black

Default CADAC Deep Clean

Calling you CADAC users. Now the season is coming to an end, my Cadac
‘barbeque top’ needs a deep clean to get the bits off that have stuck over
the summer and refuse to be budged with the old proverbial wire brush. I have
been told that Ammonia is the answer. Simply put it in a plastic bag overnight
with a teaspoon of Ammonia and by morning all will be loose enough to wash off.
Any one done this, or got any other ideas?
Old October 28th 03, 06:54 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rob

Geoff,
Oven cleaner does it for me.
Rob

Old October 31st 03, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

Saw your question, we have found the new 'orange' products very good. You
can spray once leave for directed time, wash off, and if needed repeat, as
many times as you need. A lot less hassle than over night soaking.