AGM etc

Old November 4th 03, 07:55 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Maurice & Doreen Larcombe

Default AGM etc

Stuart,

I intend to get to the AGM of the 22nd and have posted a question on the
message board asking if anything else is organised.

You should have had all my details plus service history. Please confirm that
you got 'em.

From experience - don't remove anyone from the database!!!

Regards

Jan Larcombe

Old November 5th 03, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Helgina Koosmaen

"Maurice & Doreen Larcombe" wrote in
:

Stuart,

I intend to get to the AGM of the 22nd and have posted a question on
the message board asking if anything else is organised.

AGM of what?

HK.

Old November 6th 03, 07:15 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Maurice & Doreen Larcombe

Sorry - finger trouble - not intended for the newsgroup

Regards

Maurice & Doreen Larcombe

Ken wrote in message
Very good question.

"Maurice & Doreen Larcombe" wrote in message
Stuart,

I intend to get to the AGM of the 22nd and have posted a question on the
message board asking if anything else is organised.

You should have had all my details plus service history. Please confirm

that
you got 'em.

From experience - don't remove anyone from the database!!!

Regards