Renault Master

Old November 8th 03, 09:44 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Peter[_3_]

Default Renault Master

I have a Renault Master T35 Turbo Diesel 1995.
It runs quite well, but has a lot of black smoke when under load
(embarrasing, and I am sure not environmentaly friendly).
On investigation it seems the previouse owner has been tinkering with the
engine and diesel pump.

There seems to be a shortage of technical information on Renault master
vans, I have Peter Russek Pocket mechanic books, but this appears to be all
that is available.

Does anyone else have any other books or documents available?

Haynes do a manual, but is only available in French. Has anyone a copy of
this?

Would any one be able to assist me with photographs of the engine? I think I
have the wrong injection pump, and there are pipes missing from the bits I
think cold starting.

I have put the electrical connections where I think they should go, but if
any one can help me confirm this I would be very happy.

Thanks in advance for any help

Regards

Peter

Old November 9th 03, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
riccip

"Peter" wrote:

[...]

Go to this bloke's website and drop him an email. He knows all
about Renault Masters:
http://www.anskyber.co.uk/

Some engine diagrams are online there too.
Old November 11th 03, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
The Man in the tree

Peter
I've got a Workshop manual for the Master
It is the official manual put out by renault.
Not sure how many pages, as they are numbered in sections, about 3/4" thick
(soft cover)
This manual covers the petrol engine.(plus everything else of course)
There is also a 45 page supplement for the 2445cc diesel engine. It doesn't
seem to cover the turbo.
The main manual was published Aug 1980, and the diesel supplement April
1981

I used to have a 1985 Master, as far as I know the 1995 model is much the
same, but maybe someone else will know for sure

If it's what you want, you can have them for 15 + postage

BTW, both books are in English and good order

Trefor