Look out for "T664 NLB"

Old November 24th 03, 01:15 PM posted to alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united.scum-haters,demon.local,uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.rec.motorcycles.classic
I hate Keane

Default Look out for "T664 NLB"

"Steve Leyland" wrote

clocky's trolling methods were admittedly effective, but I prefer a more
*subtle* approach.

I know what you mean.

Old November 27th 03, 04:49 AM posted to alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united.scum-haters,demon.local,uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.rec.motorcycles.classic
Steve Leyland

I hate Keane wrote:
: "Steve Leyland" wrote
:
:: clocky's trolling methods were admittedly effective, but I prefer a
:: more *subtle* approach.
:
: I know what you mean.

you do?

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Ford Prefect: We're safe. Arthur Dent: Ah. Good. Ford Prefect: We're in
a cabin of one of the spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet. Arthur
Dent: Ah. This is obviously some strange usage of the word "safe" that
I hadn't previously been aware of.

http://www.freetommychong.org/

In a free society, a man should be free to do as he chooses so long as
he harms no-one. It is our firm belief that Mr. Chong has harmed
no-one, and is being unfairly targeted for prosecution because of his
celebrity status. In short, "this sucks", and we won't stand for it.
Join our movement to stop this travesty of justice! If you won't stand
up for Tommy Chong, who will stand up for you when YOU'RE being
unfairly imprisoned??
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*"

******* Bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another
inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned; until
there is no longer any first-class and second-class citizens of any
nation; until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than
the color of his eyes; until the basic human rights are equally
guaranteed to all, without regard to race -- until that day, the dreams
of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international
morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never
attained."

Haile Sellassie.
"First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I
wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up,
because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't
speak up, because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by
that time there was no one left to speak up for me."

Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'

Meow

Old November 27th 03, 05:12 AM posted to alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.snuh,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united.scum-haters,demon.local,uk.rec.motorcaravans
I hate Keane

"Steve Leyland" wrote

: I know what you mean.

you do?

No need for a psychiatric qualification to know that.