Autoroute and Campsites

Old November 25th 03, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Big Gerry

Default Autoroute and Campsites

Hi

I seem to remember someone had created a file with all the Caravan Club
sites marked as pushpins for Autoroute.

I have upgraded my PC and have lost the original web site address.

Can anyone tell me what the URL is Please.

Gerry

Old November 25th 03, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Bob Douglas

"Big Gerry" wrote in message
Hi

I seem to remember someone had created a file with all the Caravan Club
sites marked as pushpins for Autoroute.

I have upgraded my PC and have lost the original web site address.

Can anyone tell me what the URL is Please.

Gerry

Gerry,

one reply posting of many, I suspect!

www.jollyinteresting.co.uk

Bob

--
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00