Fancy someone in a car?

Old November 29th 03, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Paul Wesley

Default Fancy someone in a car?

Have you heard of www.motorflirt.com? Its a brilliant site for meeting
people. If you see someone in a car, you can text them a message using their
number plate direct to their mobile phone. I met a few birds and took them
out
for a drink. Check it out, its free

You can also search their database and send them a message. The good thing
about it, nobody knows who you are, them birds that i met can send me a text
message using my username but they cant phone me! LOL.coz they dont have my
number!