New product for the chemical toilet

Old December 1st 03, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Hans

Default New product for the chemical toilet

Now also availeble for you. Check www.kemdirect.com

Old December 8th 03, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ben

Anybody tried this yet?

Old December 9th 03, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Knut Grøneng

No, I switched to the SOG back in 2000 and have no need for any chemicals at
all!
If you read german look at http://www.sog-dahmann.de/main.htm to see the
options they have.

Knut

"Ben" skrev i melding
news

Old December 9th 03, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
dario osaris

Knut Grøneng wrote:
No, I switched to the SOG back in 2000 and have no need for any chemicals at
all!

even though Thedford claims:
chemicals are still neccessary.
The fan doesn´t solve the hygienic problem.

Dario

Old December 9th 03, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dave Hardy

I have a SOG and its a great system. No smells at all and the alcohol in my
pee kills all known germs!

Old December 18th 03, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ben

Does the alcohol do the same for your 'number twos' ???