Onan 2kw Rv Generator FS

« - | - »

Old December 3rd 03, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.rec.waterways
SteveC

Default Onan 2kw Rv Generator FS

I have for sale

Onan Microlite 2kw RV Generator 240v 50Hz
Electric Start
9.9a Circuit breaker
Plug For Remote Starting (Requires Switch)
24 x 12 x 16ins
Installation Manual
Operator Manual
Parts Catalog with Detailed exploded Diags of All Components

Generator is fully enclosed, air cooled and designed to be permanantly fixed
in motor or boat.
The genarator has a leak on the exhaust manifold, The manual does not show a
gasket so it probably just needs tightening. I'm waiting for Onan to phone
me back and will advise.

sensible offers invited, these cost nearly 2000.

Steve

remove X's from email

Old December 17th 03, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.rec.waterways
Ben

If I don't come to a sensible arrangement with my Honda in the garage,
then I would be interested. Do yo have any photos I can have a look at?
Also what's it's weight, and quoted noise level?