Shepton Mallet Jan '04 (who is going?)

Old December 12th 03, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
AC

Default Shepton Mallet Jan '04 (who is going?)

we are likely to be going to this show in January - will any other list
members be going too?
--
AC
Old December 12th 03, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Andy Clarke

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:50:13 +0000, AC wrote:

we are likely to be going to this show in January - will any other list
members be going too?

We've been a couple of times and found it to be a bit of a waste of time,
not as much there as the summer outdoor shows.

Andy Clarke

www.UKMotorhomes.net - The UK Motorhome Website - articles, free classifieds, etc
Old December 12th 03, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
AC

In article , Andy Clarke
writes
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:50:13 +0000, AC wrote:

we are likely to be going to this show in January - will any other list
members be going too?

We've been a couple of times and found it to be a bit of a waste of time,
not as much there as the summer outdoor shows.

Andy Clarke

www.UKMotorhomes.net - The UK Motorhome Website - articles, free classifieds,
etc

Oh, well, we will have a jolly good relaxing rest then!
--
AC
Old December 16th 03, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ben

We were planning on going, on our way to Van Bitz to have an alarm fitted.

Perhaps we won't bother given the sentiment here!