OT Tow car

Old December 16th 03, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans

Default OT Tow car

I know this is the wrong NG, but the caravan NG is just full of idiots at
present.
Here is a question I put there, is there anyone here who can help?

Subject: Nissan Tino MPC towing bracket/sockets

Anyone got one of the above cars?
Looking for advice on Towing accessories for one.
Such as did you use Nissan parts or Witter etc.?
Was it the conventional old fashioned tow ball or one of these swan necks,
or detachable.
It is a while since I fitted a tow bar and electrics then the cars wiring
was broken into scotch connectors used, but in the NG I recall that cars
today may well have a plug in arrangement available.

Talking tow balls my normal one is a special provided with the Alko
stabiliser, how does one go on with a swan neck or detachable?

Thanks

Please reply to News Group.