Van Bitz Strikeback T

Old December 16th 03, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ben

Default Van Bitz Strikeback T

I like the look of the Strikeback T alarm system from Van Bitz. Can anyone
suggest any competitors' systems worth considering?

Thanks

Ben

Old December 16th 03, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Nomad

"Ben" wrote in message
news
I like the look of the Strikeback T alarm system from Van Bitz. Can anyone
suggest any competitors' systems worth considering?

Thanks

Ben

Scorpion see http://www.scorpionalarms.com/ I would rate the product as good
as Van Blitz but think Van Blitz probably do a better installation job?

Nomad

Old December 17th 03, 09:44 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ben

Thank you, I will have a look at the specs then ask both of them to tell
me why their product is better!

Regards

Ben

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:28:09 -0000, Nomad wrote:

news

Old December 19th 03, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
John Webb[_3_]

I have a Van Bitz Strikeback plus a GPA800 pager which tells me via cell
phone or land line when there is a breakin, low battery volts etc. It also
gives me the position via the built in GPS. It was installed well and the
teething problems with the pager are now sorted as it was then a new
product. It is the only pager I found that can send a synthesised voice
message to a land line, this being useful if the cell phone is off etc. It
can only be interrogated via an SMS message. I also have the optional gas
detector having met people whose relatives were gassed and then burgled!

--

John Webb