Best Places

Old December 25th 03, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Daniel McLean

Default Best Places

Clear Daytry this : - http://www.ukmotorhomes.net/

merry motorhoming.
"sh015a9619" wrote in message ...
Hi to everyone

My wife and I are thinking about buying a motorcaravan. Any advice the group can give on the best places to buy would be appreciated. We live close to the M25 so within this boundary or its fringe would be convenient.

--
Enfieldian

Old December 28th 03, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Les Rose

Clear Day
"Daniel McLean" wrote in message
try this : - http://www.ukmotorhomes.net/

merry motorhoming.
"sh015a9619" wrote in message
Hi to everyone

My wife and I are thinking about buying a motorcaravan. Any advice the
group can give on the best places to buy would be appreciated. We live
close to the M25 so within this boundary or its fringe would be convenient.

--
Enfieldian

If you are feeling brave, take a trip to mainland Europe. Dealers there sell
used moptorhomes at far lower prices than in the UK. In fact, UK dealers
import from these people. If you don't mind LHD, you can save a lot of
money. We are very happy with LHD as the vehicle is used mainly abroad. We
only learned this after buying our Hymer from a UK dealer! That was after
viewing lots of private sales which were all overpriced and smelly.