Gas - the eternal question

« - | - »

Old December 28th 03, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Les Rose

Default Gas - the eternal question

I have carefully calculated that 2 big Calor bottles will see 5 of us
through 3 weeks in Morocco over Easter. I have assured 'er indoors that if
we run out we can switch to butane, but she is not convinced. OK the butane
bottles are small but at least we know we can get them, and they will only
be needed towards the end of the trip if at all. She wants me to fit the
underfloor LPG tank. Do I really need to go to such expense? If I do, are
LPG stations reasonably easy to find in Morocco?

Old December 29th 03, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Andy Clarke

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:49:19 -0000, Les Rose wrote:

I have carefully calculated that 2 big Calor bottles will see 5 of us
through 3 weeks in Morocco over Easter. I have assured 'er indoors that if
we run out we can switch to butane, but she is not convinced. OK the butane
bottles are small but at least we know we can get them, and they will only
be needed towards the end of the trip if at all. She wants me to fit the
underfloor LPG tank. Do I really need to go to such expense? If I do, are
LPG stations reasonably easy to find in Morocco?

I believe that you will be able to get your Calor bottles refilled in
Morocco.

More info at www.motorhome-list.org.uk/travel.htm

Andy Clarke

www.UKMotorhomes.net - The UK Motorhome Website - articles, free classifieds, etc