Want to swap for a larger 12v DC compressor fridge?

« - | - »

Old December 29th 03, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
nospam

Default Want to swap for a larger 12v DC compressor fridge?

Would you like a larger fridge for your van?

Basically I bought the fridge below to complete a project I'm working on,
where I'm going to remove the casing/insulation, leaving the compressor,
condenser plate, evaporator and pipework. Then install these items into a
new custom built case.
If your looking for a larger fridge and have a 12volt DC compressor fridge
(NOT a three way fridge) I may be interested in a swap (subject to delivery
and collection - I'm based nearish to the M50, in Much Marcle, Nr. Ledbury,
Herefordshire).

More details at http://tinyurl.co.uk/t9vr

« - | - »