Best silver screens?

Old January 2nd 04, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
gbrunsdon

Default Best silver screens?

Need to get internal screens for my Peugeot Boxer van and wondered if there
were any that could be considered to be the best?

Old January 3rd 04, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
gill107

"gbrunsdon" wrote in message
Need to get internal screens for my Peugeot Boxer van and wondered if

there
were any that could be considered to be the best?

I think that the original Silver Screens are very similar to the alternative
Taylormade product.
We've been using internal Taylormades regularly for 4 years and they are
still perfect.
See www.taylormade-window-covers.co.uk

HTH