Underseal for a Peugeot Boxer and Waterproof plug for Satellite

Old January 5th 04, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

Default Underseal for a Peugeot Boxer and Waterproof plug for Satellite

Couple of things, I have an Autosleeeper Symphony 1997 and the
underseal visible at ground level is worn off in places and I want to
go ber it again, I am not sure of the best product to use.... is this
a job for a professional?

Also I have a little satellite dish that I want to plug in from the
outside of the van - I will have the decoder in the clothes cupboard
and I want to minimise wires trailing all over the place. I am not
sure of the best place to put the outdoor socket and who would supply
the suitable socket (presumably it would be a screw in type as per the
connector for the rear of the decoder). I dont want to drill the
bodywork in a conspicuous place!

Any ideas??

Would like to hear from others who have some ideas on this please