Help needed ; need several key people for expansion in UK !!!

Old January 6th 04, 08:27 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans

Default Help needed ; need several key people for expansion in UK !!!

Posting to many NG's at once.

Please note I have a rule to Killfile anyone who does the above.

Could I suggest that we all ignore multi postings, other wise this Ng will
become the mess the caravan NG is.

Please reply to News Group.

Old January 6th 04, 09:02 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
dodger

This pratt spoils other news groups, why he came on here ?only knows He
should stay on his favourite
site of apprentice CBers

---