The recent troll attack! Harry Bloomfield

« - | - »

Old October 29th 03, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Esquire Kyle Mister

Default The recent troll attack! Harry Bloomfield

Hi,

The recent multiple postings by an immature juvenile known to
several usenet groups as 'Harry Bloomfield', from a certain northern academic
institute, should now be at an end. This was a direct result of the complaint
I made to the administrator at that location. For this his
first offence, 'Harry Bloomfield' has received a warning and allowed
continuing use of his account.

Should there be more examples of similar abuse, I have the address to
which to make further complaints. If anyone wants a copy of the address
to which to make any future complaints, I will be happy to forward it
on request by email.

Phil (YHBT)...

Remove the 'NOKKKOP' in my email address to reply.

Free Amateur Netkkkop Courses:-
http://thrill.to/philkyle

« - | - »