Talbot Autosleeper Talisman FOR SALE

Old January 10th 04, 03:14 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Hoot!!![_2_]

Default Talbot Autosleeper Talisman FOR SALE

I Have my Motorhome for sale
C Reg (1985)
4 birth
6 months Road Tax
I will put a new MOT on it
61000 miles
4 owners inc me
It all works
Gas cooker and oven, Gas Water heater, Shower, 3 way fridge
Electrics 240v and 12v
All in good condition
Offers around 7500

Selling due to pregnant wife

For more info email me

Many Thanks Greg

Old January 10th 04, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Hoot!!![_2_]

I lost the plot
to many beers
and I cant spell

"Tone" wrote in message
s.com...
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:14:48 -0000, "Hoot!!!"
(nospam) wrote:

I Have my Motorhome for sale
C Reg (1985)
4 birth

Cesarean ??

All in good condition
Offers around 7500

Selling due to pregnant wife

Is she a "4 birth" too

Old January 11th 04, 02:50 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Hoot!!![_2_]

Tone grow up you child

Old January 11th 04, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Hoot!!![_2_]

Spot the child?
"Tone" wrote in message
s.com...
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 19:50:43 -0000, "Hoot!!!"
(nospam) wrote:

I lost the plot
to many beers
and I cant spell

AND you have a shed that you cant sell !
Lifes a bitch eh ?

ws.com...

Old January 11th 04, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Hoot!!![_2_]

its a petrol engine 2000cc
manual box

good service history
lots of old MOTs

I live in bromsgrove
Worcs (by M5 J5)

Old January 12th 04, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ken

Greg posted a well thought out advert for his camper. I fail to see why
people should attack him over this. You may view his camper as a shed but
for goodness sake if you can't make constructive comments shut up

Ken

Old January 12th 04, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Worcester Trade

Does Tone have a problem?

Somebody wants to sell there motorhome, so he mis-spells a few words
He is right you are a silly little boy
What do you know about the autosleeper?
Probably not a lot

At least he has a Motorhome to sell

You could try to sell your matchbox cars here

So my advice is shut up unless you know what your are talking about!!!

Old January 12th 04, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Hoot!!![_2_]

My dear Tone

I have a sense of Humour, you are a silly child
At least I have a shed, it's 8 by 6 and has a window and a roof its an apex
style and I weather proofed it in october.