Aires du Service"

« - | - »

Old January 12th 04, 01:13 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Hilary[_2_]

Default Aires du Service"

Having read the earlier link I wonder if there is a downloadable version
anywhere? Or one in English? I've done several searches but not come up with
much.

Thanks in advance.

)

Old January 12th 04, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Andy Clarke

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 02:13:18 -0000, Hilary wrote:

Having read the earlier link I wonder if there is a downloadable version
anywhere? Or one in English? I've done several searches but not come up with
much.

Thanks in advance.

)

As far as I know there is no English version pushpin file for the French
aires - the most complete French one that I know of is on the Motorhome
List website - but you have to be a member to download it.

Andy Clarke

www.UKMotorhomes.net - The UK Motorhome Website - articles, free classifieds, etc
Old January 12th 04, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Hilary[_2_]

"Andy Clarke" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 02:13:18 -0000, Hilary wrote:

www.UKMotorhomes.net - The UK Motorhome Website - articles, free

classifieds, etc

Thank you for that. I did find a chap who has a map ( I think it was a few
years out of date though). But I think I want a bit more info than just the
directions. Nothing worse than heading for a site to find its a tip ( or
next to one!!).

I can get by in french and can usually read most of the important points.
But my other half cant and he likes to know where hes going. I sometimes
get the impression he doesnt always trust my judgement??????

)

Old January 12th 04, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Paul Jerome[_3_]

"Hilary" wrote in message
Having read the earlier link I wonder if there is a downloadable version
anywhere? Or one in English? I've done several searches but not come up

with
much.

Thanks in advance.

)

I have a very old pushpin file for French aires. e-mail me off list (taking
out the obvious) and I will send it to you.

Paul

Old January 12th 04, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Paul - xxx

Hilary posted ...

Having read the earlier link I wonder if there is a downloadable
version anywhere? Or one in English? I've done several searches but
not come up with much.

Thanks in advance.

o)

http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html

--
Paul

Old January 12th 04, 09:40 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Paul - xxx

Paul - xxx posted ...

Hilary posted ...

Having read the earlier link I wonder if there is a downloadable
version anywhere? Or one in English? I've done several searches but
not come up with much.

Thanks in advance.

o)

http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html

Sorry - wrong site .. this one's for cc and ccc sites in UK. I _did_ have
the link to Aire pushpins, but seem to have mislaid it, sorry ..

--
Paul

Old January 13th 04, 12:12 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Paul Jerome[_3_]

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Paul - xxx posted ...

Hilary posted ...

Having read the earlier link I wonder if there is a downloadable
version anywhere? Or one in English? I've done several searches but
not come up with much.

Thanks in advance.

o)

http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html

Sorry - wrong site .. this one's for cc and ccc sites in UK. I _did_ have
the link to Aire pushpins, but seem to have mislaid it, sorry ..

--
Paul

I think it was on that site but it has been taken off. I checked before my
last post, and then realised I had not deleted the download I did ages ago.

Paul

Old January 13th 04, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
gill107

Default Aires de Services

-------------

I think it was on that site but it has been taken off. I checked before my
last post, and then realised I had not deleted the download I did ages

ago.

Paul

-------------------------------
You're right. I was given that site only last week as having ALL the aires
in France and not just autoroute aires.
I did download it but haven't opened it in Autoroute to check.

Gillian

Old January 13th 04, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Paul - xxx

Paul Jerome posted ...

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Paul - xxx posted ...

Hilary posted ...

Having read the earlier link I wonder if there is a downloadable
version anywhere? Or one in English? I've done several searches but
not come up with much.

Thanks in advance.

o)

http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html

Sorry - wrong site .. this one's for cc and ccc sites in UK. I
_did_ have the link to Aire pushpins, but seem to have mislaid it,
sorry ..

--
Paul

I think it was on that site but it has been taken off. I checked
before my last post, and then realised I had not deleted the download
I did ages ago.

LOL, thanks .. I thought I was cracking up ..

--
Paul

« - | - »