fiamma or omnistor...which is best

Old January 16th 04, 12:04 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
simon wood

Default fiamma or omnistor...which is best

Just bought a motorhome and would now like to add an awning..Which do you
folks reckon is the best or are they similar quality.If I wanted to add a
safari room later and saw a sale bargain then would Omnistor fit fiamma and
vice verca or are they just designed for ther relative makes.Thanks in
advance for any relies...simon

Old January 16th 04, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
SH[_2_]

Simon
I think you will find that they are both of a similar quality.
I have a Fiamma on mine and also had a Fiamma on my previous motorhome.
Excellent product have had no problems.

Steve

Old January 16th 04, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Leigh

"SH" wrote in
:

Simon
I think you will find that they are both of a similar quality.
I have a Fiamma on mine and also had a Fiamma on my previous
motorhome. Excellent product have had no problems.

Ominstor here - does the job, goes easily into its housing, simple to take
out and put away - just a brush with a handbrush every now and again
helps...

Leigh...
Old January 20th 04, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ralph

Simon
I think you will find that they are both of a similar quality.
I have a Fiamma on mine and also had a Fiamma on my previous
motorhome. Excellent product have had no problems.

Ominstor here - does the job, goes easily into its housing, simple to take
out and put away - just a brush with a handbrush every now and again
helps...

Leigh...

I've had both and I'd say that the Omnistor is of a better quality. That
said I was happy with the Fiamma and it was cheaper.