Stuff Sliding around in Locker

Old January 17th 04, 07:21 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Glen[_2_]

Default Stuff Sliding around in Locker

I keep a collapsible table, 4 folding chairs & lots of other gubbins in the
side locker of my motorhome.
After 10 minutes of driving despite how careful I have been when I put them
away, the folding chairs seem to end up sliding about. when going around
corners they often bang against the inside of the locker. - most annoying &
potentially damaging.
I'm sure other owners have this problem.
Has anybody come up with a solution that resolves this.

Glen

Old January 17th 04, 08:49 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Glen[_2_]

Tone
That sounds a good idea, I think I'll try that.

Glen
"Tone" wrote in message

&
potentially damaging.
I'm sure other owners have this problem.
Has anybody come up with a solution that resolves this.

Glen

We bought some rolls of 2" webbing at a show. Attached it to a side
panle then sewed velcro onto both ends.
Once the tables etc are in the webbing is pulled tight though a loop,
(B&Q) then baack and velcroes back on itself.
Works wonders

Old January 18th 04, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dave Smith

That sounds a good idea or another alternative is to use those elasticated
luggage straps (as often used with roof racks and the like) and attach to
brackets/hooks in the locker.
Dave