Electrolux Refrigerator

Old January 17th 04, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Barbara

Default Electrolux Refrigerator

My ancient campervan has an Electrolux Refrigerator Model RM 122 installed.
This is wonderfully efficient but the plastic shelves are gradually
disintegrating!

Does anyone know where I can obtain replacements shelves or have any
inspiration on how I can improvise?

Old January 17th 04, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Barleycorn

Weldmesh? or visit your local dump, sorry recycling centre, you may be able
to cut some full sized ones down.

Barleycorn

Old January 17th 04, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
CampinGazz

"Tone" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:22:49 -0000, "Barbara"
wrote:

My ancient campervan has an Electrolux Refrigerator Model RM 122

installed.
This is wonderfully efficient but the plastic shelves are gradually
disintegrating!

Does anyone know where I can obtain replacements shelves or have any
inspiration on how I can improvise?

I know it sounds daft, but have you tried Electrolux ?

Electrolux are now called Dometic, so search for Dometic on google, and ask
them for some spare shelves,

Old January 18th 04, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
AC

In article , Barbara [email protected]
nREMOVEMEclose.freeserve.co.uk writes
My ancient campervan has an Electrolux Refrigerator Model RM 122 installed.
This is wonderfully efficient but the plastic shelves are gradually
disintegrating!

Does anyone know where I can obtain replacements shelves or have any
inspiration on how I can improvise?

Try
http://www.dometic.co.uk/Welcome.htm

I have been in contact with them by phone and letter, after contacting
Electrolux via the web.
--
AC Hymer-specific (MotorHome) list: